Vaccinated or not, an expert shares effective natural treatment options for virus and injection side effects
A recent article by Dr Thomas Levy (board-certified in both Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Diseases) offers reassurance that adverse events of long-term damage caused by the spike protein can be prevented once recognised.
The spike protein is intrinsically toxic by causing the oxidation of biomolecules. In addition apparently able to replicate itself, increasing its quantity inside the body and the amount of toxic damage it inflicts.
Measures to mitigate and resolve toxicity (caused by the spike protein), inflammation and oxidative stress include:
- Highly-dosed intravenous vitamin C to reverse oxidized biomolecules and to neutralise and excrete toxins. Daily dosing of multi-gram vitamin C or 5 grams of liposome-encapsulated vitamin C for at least a week. It is always a good idea to continue with vitamin C supplementation.
- Adding magnesium chloride to the infusion can protect against arrythmias.
- Normal dark field examination of the blood to determine rouleaux formation of red blood cells.
- Ozonated saline infusion followed by vit C infusion to resolve thickening blood and increase blood flow especially in microcirculation.
- Nebulise with hydrogen peroxide to clear chronic viral colonization in the throat.
- Ozonated saline and/or ozone autohemotherapy infusions to improve and maintain health.
- Ultraviolet blood irradiation
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Zinc and vitamin D supplementation
Source: Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD. Cancelling the Spike Protein. Orthomolecular.org. Oct 20, 2021.
THANK YOU TO OUR EXPERTS
Our authors receive no payment or any other form of remuneration from us or from the industry. They take time out from their busy schedules to write articles – and then we insist that they meet our deadlines, submit extra references, answer endless queries from reviewers and copy editors, and respond to the letters we receive from you, our readers. Here’s to all of them! May their tireless and tremendous efforts bring them well-deserved rewards.
Yours in Healthy Living